Starting June 1st 2020 Prince Edward County implemented a 4 % Tourist Tax, which all accommodation providers have to collect from each reservation.
Reservations: have to be followed by non-refundable deposits for
- 1 night bookings, the full amount is due at time of booking
- 2 to 4 night stays $ 200
- 4 to 7 night stays $ 300
- 7 plus night stays $ 500**
** partially refundable if cancelled 21 days before check in/arrival, $ 300 cancellation fee applies.
Cancellation: if cancelled within 21 days of check in/arrival the full amount is due at day of cancellation
- Check-in is after 3 pm – 9.30 pm
- check-out by 10 am
- We are not a party place, please respect next door neighbour, quiet time between 11 pm and 8 am, turn off outdoor lights before retiring to bed, your neighbour will be thankful
- no visitors/guests for any length of time can be brought on to the Resort Property during your stay, our Resort is to be enjoyed by our overnight guests exclusicely
- Music is to be played inside only and on a level that isn’t disturbing to your neighbour.
- Rentals can be booked and paid in cash only at the office, we provide helmets, life jackets, safety kits
- Outside Garbage and Recycling bins are emptied once daily
- We do compost, please place your bin outside so we can empty and clean in for you
- Thank you for leaving your unit clean and tidy when checking-out
- If you decide to leave dished, please consider a tip for our cleaning crew, thank you
- For our Dog lovers, we do have a designated Pet Area, please use the black bin for the poop bags. Dogs have to be on leash at all times and not around other cottages or shared areas, please respect that not everybody loves dogs. We have 2 little dogs in our house, please do not bring your dog into our Office.