Please be advised that we are not allowed to host any guests from Stay at home order Areas as per Health Ontario and the local Health Department. we are looking forward hosting you as soon as the stay at home for your area is lifted.
Reservations made within the 21 days cancellation time are payable in full at time of booking via e transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call in your Credit Card information. This is a non-refundable payment. Deposit has to be paid within 12 hours of booking.
All other deposits are as follow, but should be made via e transfer to email@example.com as well, if you are not set up for e transfer please call in your Credit Card information.
The Balance is due up to 3 days prior to check in.
Reservations: have to be followed by non-refundable deposits for
- 1 night bookings, the full amount is due at time of booking
- 2 to 4 night stays $ 200
- 4 to 7 night stays $ 300
- 7 plus night stays $ 500**
** partially refundable if cancelled 21 days before check in/arrival, $ 300 cancellation fee applies.
Cancellation: if cancelled within 21 days of check in/arrival the full amount is due at day of cancellation
If the area you are coming from would have a Stay at Home order as per Health Ontario, your deposit can be used for another booking within 1 year of the check in date.
- Check-in is after 3 pm – 9 pm
- check-out by 10 am, please no late check out
- We are not a party place, please respect next door neighbour, quiet time between 11 pm and 8 am, turn off outdoor lights before retiring to bed, your neighbour will be thankful
- no visitors/guests for any length of time can be brought on to the Resort Property during your stay, our Resort is to be enjoyed by our overnight guests exclusively
- Music is to be played inside only and on a level that isn’t disturbing to your neighbour.
- Rentals can be booked and paid in cash only at the office, we provide helmets, life jackets, safety kits
- Outside Garbage and Recycling bins are emptied once daily
- We do compost, please place your bin outside so we can empty and clean in for you
- Thank you for leaving your unit clean and tidy when checking-out
- If you decide to leave dished, please consider a tip for our cleaning crew, thank you
- For our Dog lovers, we do have a designated Pet Area, please use the black bin for the poop bags. Dogs have to be on leash at all times and not around other cottages or shared areas, please respect that not everybody loves dogs. We have 2 little dogs in our house, please do not bring your dog into our Office.